Image Map

Friday, January 27, 2012

Shout it out loud...

We love to read and we're proud!


Why, oh why, am I always tidying up and feeling the need to put all of the books in the house away--as if they have a designated spot? A home base. A must-have place to reside. 









My kids love to read, absolutely love it. They walk from room to room with books. They take them in the car. They read in bed (do they ever!) And it occurred to me, of all the messes to be made; dishes in the sink, counters not wiped down, laundry strewn on the floor, bathroom sinks nasty, mud tracks in the house, why on earth would I declare books all over the place to be a mess?! I'm starting a new trend in this house, starting today, it's a requirement: Books in every room! Now, my rooms will never look like these, but it's fun to dream...or even READ about it. 


sources: Ana Antunes Homestyling, Casa Sugar, Lonny, Real Simple, Winsor Smith